Thursday, October 25, 2007

#23 Is this really the end? Or just the beginning ...





The future of Web 2.0 is limitless...

Wow! Congratulations!!


You’ve reached the 23rd thing.
Be sure to give yourself a pat on the back for completing the program.
There is just one more discovery activity for you to post to your blog .


For your last and final exercise for this program please reflect on your learning journey and post a few thoughts.

Here are some questions to prompt you if you're drawing a blank ...

What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey?
How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals?
Were there any take-aways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you? What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept?

In closing, I want to thank you all for joining us on this learning 2.0 journey.



This Victorian Public Libraries Learning 2.0 Program has been based on the PLCMC Learning 2.0 program developed by Helene Blowers of the Public Library of Charlotte & Mecklenburg County.
Many thanks to Helene Blowers for allowing us to use her program.




Learning 2.0 is licensed under Creative Commons

4 comments:

Mystery Man said...

About to do my final post. I have learned a lot. Plenty of unexpected things out there that I never would have found imagineable. I will keep my blog and go back to it to use the tools that I have put in place. Thank you

LUCKYGIRL said...

Finished my final post today. Both happy and sad. It took a lot of effort finding the time to blog, but all the weekly exercises taught me things that were worth while and interesting. I will continue to add to my blog so check it when you have time. http://winner3064.blogspot.com
cheers LUCKYGIRL

cassie said...

I can't believe I have finished. I have found some exercises fun, but most were quite hard for me to do. I am not into all this technology and I'm really not sure that I will continue with my blog.

Trainer said...

I have found the programme rewarding, challenging and hard. I feel like a novice and I am grateful for being able to participate in the program. However, I don't understand your staff tracking system. My record has not recorded everything I have done and another staff member who has participated doesn't even show she has started and she definately has. A few clitches in the system. But I have thoroughly enjoyed the process.